Information On Becoming A Local Election Official
- Poll Worker Fact Sheet
- Election Official Substitute Appointment Application Application for Students Interested in Being an Election Official (Primary)
Dear Election Official:
The Lancaster County Board of Elections has decided, in light of current guidance regarding group meetings, that the in-person refresher poll worker training scheduled at the LCPSTC will be moved to an online video training. The refresher training agenda and Power Point can be found on our website under Election Information -> Poll Workers. https://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/302/Poll-Workers We will provide a link to the training video as soon as it is available.
The new Judges and Inspector hands-on training scheduled for the morning of Saturday March 21st will also be online.
If you have any questions or are unable to access the online video when it is posted, please feel free to contact April Wefler at 717-299-8298 or email@example.com.
I apologize for any inconvenience this late notice may cause. We are working to create an environment of caution, not fear. We have placed both the CDC and Hart Intercivic polling place/equipment guidance in the below links as a resource for poll workers.
We are working to make the video available for our poll workers.
Please feel free to share this with the other members of your board who were planning to attend training, even if you yourself were not.
- Polling Places - Lancaster County
- Precinct Based on Address
- Voter Registration Status
- DOS Guidance Concerning Voter Privacy at the Polling Place
- CDC COVID-19 Recommendations for Polling Places
- Hart Intercivic Cleaning Guidelines for Hart Voting Equipment
- Poll Worker Training Video
- Poll Worker Training Refresher Agenda
- Poll Worker Training Refresher Power Point
- Poll Worker Manual
- Training Power Point for New Judges/Inspectors/Poll Workers
- Training Agenda for New Judges/Inspectors/Poll Workers
This training program will teach you how to be an effective poll worker: