Lancaster County will again participate in the Silent Witness National Initiative, now a national movement to raise awareness of domestic violence and honor those who were killed by a partner.
The Silent Witness exhibits will be in all 50 states throughout October, which is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Here is where you can find the exhibits in Lancaster County:
- Oct. 3-10: Stevens College, 750 E. King St., Lancaster
- Oct. 11-18: Elizabethtown College, High Library, 1 Alpha Dr., Elizabethtown
- Oct. 18-20: Lancaster County CTC, Mount Joy Campus, 432 Old Market St., Mount Joy
- Oct. 21-25: Lancaster County CTC, Brownstown Campus, Snyder and Metzler Roads, Brownstown
- Oct. 26-28: Lancaster County CTC, Willow Street Campus, 1730 Hans Herr Dr., Willow Street
- Oct. 31-Nov. 6: Lancaster General Health, Downtown Outpatient Pavilion, 540 N. Duke St., Lancaster
* On Oct. 28, there will be a candlelight vigil in Lancaster's Binns Park at 7 p.m.