An East Lampeter Township man is charged with having several illegal substances and a loaded, stolen pistol when the Lancaster County Drug Task Force raided his home Monday.
Damien Carpenter-Krister, 27, is charged with three felonies and related counts regarding the search of his Crestmont Avenue home.
Following an investigation, the Task Force searched the home Monday afternoon and found:
- 20 grams and 15 baggies of heroin
- 11.8 grams of cocaine
- About an ounce of marijuana
- A stolen Smith and Wesson 9-mm handgun, which was loaded. It was reported stolen in January.
- Stamp devices used to brand heroin baggies
- Other drug-dealing supplies
- $2,269 cash
District Judge Mary Mongiovi Sponaugle arraigned Carpenter-Krister Tuesday morning and set bail at $250,000, which was not posted. He is presumed innocent.
Drug Task Force detectives filed charges, which were approved by Assistant District Attorney Jared Hinsey.
MEDIA CONTACT: Brett A. Hambright, 717-295-2041; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @BrettHambright