Article III: Plan Processing Procedures
Section 307.Plans Exempted from Standard Procedures
SECTION 307. Plans Exempted from Standard Procedures.
A. Procedure for Processing Revised Subdivision and/or Land Development Plans. Any replatting or resubdivision of recorded or unrecorded plans, excluding lot grading plans in subdivisions, shall be considered as a new application and shall comply with all requirements of this Ordinance, except that plans may be changed, provided that in making such changes:
1. No lot or tract of land shall be created that does not meet the minimum design standards required by this Ordinance, the Zoning Ordinance, and other applicable Borough regulations.
2. No structure shall be relocated which does not meet the minimum design standards and requirements required by this Ordinance, the Zoning Ordinance, and other Borough regulations.
3. No increase is made in the overall density or intensity.
4. The stormwater management facilities are not altered in a manner which affects the discharge of stormwater to an adjacent property or significantly relocates a major stormwater management facility within the project.
5. Street and alley locations and block sizes shall not be changed.
6. The character and land use of the original application shall be maintained.
B. In every case where a plan alteration conforms to the above, the Applicant shall:
1. Submit to the Borough Council five (5) paper copies of the revised Final Plan, five (5) copies of the application form (See 308.B.1. 308.B.1. Appendix No. 12), plus nine (9) 11" X 17"copies of all sheets of the revised Final Plan. Upon review of the revision, the Borough Council shall, in writing, advise the applicant whether or not the revision complies with the above.
2. If the revision complies, the Applicant shall prepare two (2) plans, which shall be either (a) mylar or (b) a transparent reproduction of the original plan with black line on cloth or stable plastic base film, and which shall specifically identify the alteration(s) to the previously recorded plan.
3. The Applicant shall then submit the plan to the Borough Council for signature as specified in Section 306.H of this Ordinance (See Appendix No. 7).
4. The plans shall then be recorded as specified in Section 306.I of this Ordinance.
C. In addition to submitting the required material, in accordance with Subsection 308.B of this section, the Applicant shall file with the Borough all filing fees.
D. Preliminary/Final Plans. In case of a subdivision plan of not more than three (3) lots, which does not require provisions for a new street, the Applicant may at his discretion concurrently submit Preliminary Plans and Final Plans for action at the Borough Council meeting. All other plans shall be submitted in accordance with Section 305 of this Ordinance. For the purpose of interpreting this Section of the Ordinance, any remaining land shall be considered a lot.
E. Procedure for Processing a Lot Add-On. The lease, conveyance, sale, or transfer of land for the sole purpose of increasing the lot size of an adjacent contiguous lot shall comply with the following lot add-on procedure, provided that the lot add-on does not create additional lots, or result in a nonconformity with the design standards found in Article VI of this Ordinance. In every case where a lot add-on conforms to the above, the application shall comply with the following procedures:
1. The Applicant shall submit to the Borough three (3) paper copies of a lot add-on plan prepared to the standards specified in Section 404 of this Ordinance, five (5) application forms (See Appendix No. 12), and nine (9) 11" X 17"copies of all sheets of the Lot Add-On Plan. In addition to submitting the required material, the Applicant shall provide all filing fees. Upon review of the revision, the Borough Council shall, in writing, advise the Applicant whether or not the proposal qualifies as a lot add-on.
2. If the plan qualifies, the Applicant shall prepare two (2) plans for recording, which shall be either (a) mylar or (b) a transparent reproduction of the original plan with black line on cloth or stable plastic base film, and an electronic copy of the recorded plan along with one (1) set of paper copies of the plan for the Borough Council's files. The two (2) transparent copies of the plan shall be certified by the Borough Council (See Appendix No. 8). The Applicant shall record the plans with the Recorder of Deeds. These plans shall be filed with the Recorder of Deeds prior to the execution of a deed for the land.
Content Last Modified on 7/31/2012 11:40:42 AM