1. Report Elder Abuse or Crime

    Department of Aging's Abuse/Crime Hotline Information

  2. Report Child Abuse and Neglect

    Information to report Child Abuse or Neglect via PA ChildLine

  3. Contact Crisis Intervention

    24-hour service to persons experiencing frightening desperation, loss of control or suicidal thoughts. Includes phone hot line, walk-in and outreach. Processes involuntary commitment to mental health unit.

  4. Refer and Report to Children and Youth Agency

  5. Submit an anonymous tip to Crimestoppers